Friday, September 2, 2011

Top Ten Tips for the expression of breast milk

!9# Top Ten Tips for the expression of breast milk

[if ]
[endif]

I have to express breast milk for several weeks, so I decided to make some important suggestions that have helped me a lot to share.

1 Make sure you drink plenty of water. It 'difficult to milk, without producing, as I learned. I started to make five bottles 56 3 g per day, but then decreased to two or three bottles. I realized that I had not been drinking lots of water. Increase my water intake has helped take my milk supply again. If you decide to increase your waterRegistration, Check-in 15 to 30 minutes later than usual for a while '.

2 expression is generally better in the morning or after a bath or shower. You get a good let down by him. (Let down is basically a reflex that moves milk products from milk to the nipple, where the baby or pump breast milk can suck.)

3 When he expressed more than once a day, try to keep a routine. I hit two or three times a day, at 8 clock, 14:00 and 20:00. Although it is often recommended, IDo not press all night, because I always eat all night, because my partner does not get up to feed the bottle.

4 About 5 minutes before going to express two or cloth towel and a bowl of hot water ready. Do not be too hot! I prefer to express with a double double Lactaline Ameda pump. I have the hot towels on my two breasts for five minutes before printing. If the towels to cool rapidly, to heat up.

5 prior and explicit, remove aCloth and massage at a time, rubbing his chest, in silence. Pay particular attention to massaging lumps or sores. If you are ready for the expression of one breast at a time, leaving only a cloth on the chest of Planning on first use. Once you are ready to express, take the cloth, the breast, they heat up and put the other. If you are planning on dual-expression, hot towels on each of your breasts, wait five minutes, then massage both at the same time.

6 If your child is due to afeed, holding the baby on each breast a couple of nurses. It could be the amount of milk that you get behind the expression. It takes about an hour for production to build again.

7 If you do not have a normal procedure, is expressed when we feel heavy and achy. Increase milk production if an extra 10 minutes to wait before starting, but it is not the best way. The best way is to increase milk production, expressed more regularly throughout the day and through theNight.

8 To help with sore nipples or cracked, a little hand express breast milk and rub on the nipple and areola. I recommend you do it after every time they speak. It works better than any cream. If the cream I recommend GOLDSHIELD Kamillosan. Chamomile Ointment can also be used for diaper rash. But after using the expression or breastfeeding. I always clean the first to express creams.

9 If you want to use a hand pump, I recommend the TommeeTippee. Easy to use, clean and disassemble. For an electric pump, I recommend the Ameda Breast Pump Double Lactaline. It is designed for double pumping, which saves a lot of time, if he is great. It is expensive, but you get your money's worth. I tried a Medela pump, double action, and hated it. An hour after leaving I still only had 30 mills. I can hand to express the fact that in 3 minutes.

10 Finally, it is very important to properly store the breast milk:

Milk in bags stored for speciallyStoring breast milk can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer. Milk stored in the freezer can be stored up to 6 months at a temperature of -18 degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit -0.4. Milk stored at room temperature 26 degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit 78.8 can hold up to 8 hours. Milk thawed and stored in the refrigerator for 24 hours, if unopened, at a temperature from 2 to 5 degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit to 41 degrees should be 35.6. When he opened can be stored at the same temperature for 12 hours. Milk preserved inRefrigerator without an ice cream or can be stored unopened for up to 72 hours. (Recommendation is 24 hours. I just keep them for 24 hours before I pour down the sink.) The temperature should be between 2 to 5 degrees Celsius or 35.6 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Drink milk, but not yet ready to be launched after an hour.


Top Ten Tips for the expression of breast milk

Brand New Rebounders Trampolines Utilitech Lighting Ideas

0 comments:

Post a Comment




Sponsor Links